Wednesday 3 July 2013

Making a little bit of money

Now I'm always looking for a way to get a little extra Wargaming budget each month and dew to being unemployed the budget isn't that large to start with.

So anyway awhile ago (2011) I used to use a site called GiftHulk to make some extra funds, in total I made around £50 in around 6 weeks by now and again watching the odd 30 second Videos and doing the odd survey, not too bad since I'm on the Net messing around anyway.



So yesterday i received an email from Gifthulk stating that I never redeemed a prize (£5 Paypal) from way back then and would i like too. Anyway I started checking out the site again after it had a massive facelift and  I started it up again.

So I thought I'd share it all with you, its not for everyone and its more a marathon to get funds then a sprint, but I do have to say it suits my needs.

If you're interested in earning a few quid or a number of other rewards, such as Amazon/Itune gift cards then check it out and its 100% free.

GiftHulk Link:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...