Sunday 8 December 2013

So I think the Wife is going to kill me...

Ever get that feeling when you realise just how much Wargames stuff you have ordered and you total up the price and you get that''Oh shit'' feeling?

Well I just did, let me just run you though my latest buys in the last 2 Days (Yup just 2 days):

Ebay:

Also coming with original box.
Need a Leader right?
Mislabled and missing a tail, but a true bargain
Rather cheap at £1.40
EM4 were sold out so Ebay to the rescue 

So that was my Ebay buys... not too bad eh? Well worse is too come and those are just the items I've won and that doesn't include the lots which hasn't ended yet. Now are the items I've bough from webstores..




From Miniature Heroes:


From EM4:


From Hasslefree:



From Copplestone Castings:




So.. yep I'm fucked... ugh!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...