Saturday 2 August 2014

Just when I thought I was done...


Yep in the last post I said I was done with Epic Scenery, well I was wrong.

Turns out my Daemonscape turn up the next days and the goodies within were cracked out the bubblewrap rather quickly.

I made a start on getting them prepped and half the bits of the final order is finished to go along with everything else already painted.



4 rocky outcrops finished I still have another 4 to paint and they the larger pieces. I really quite like them and will be helpful to break up the battlefield.


 A Orka-Cola factory and brewing still to go along with my Orka-Cola warehouses and truck (Seen before).

These 2 pieces are rather large and can hide a Slasha Gargant behind, pain in the bumhole to paint but I think they'll fit in quite well on my planet Ork-Gasum.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...