Thursday 26 February 2015

Chaos Squats: Rebuilt Trike


Yesterday As some of you were aware I had a disaster when one on my newly put up display shelves collapsed taking the newly displayed Squats and others tumbling down...

Feck!

Lots of broken and/or chipped figures, after I calmed down and collected the bits I could find and reattached the shelf (Now sits empty though) I started repairing what I could..Sadly 1 HW Trike was smashed and needed a full rebuilt/conversion.

So being me I like a conversion I bashed it together and by using the rule of cool I think it's now 100 times better.




I've used the muddy/rusted paint scheme as it was before but I used a few spot colours to make it a little brighter and less Mono-tone.



Hope you like the revamped trike, I'm going to be re-painting everything this way over the coming months as a long slow burn project that for once I won't need to buy much for (Thank feck says the Wife)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...