Wednesday 25 February 2015

Chaos Squats: The Revamp!


Happy times, so yesterday while hunting out a random figure (Confrontation Ratskin) from my stack of boxes/cases I stumbled across my stash of Chaos Squats/Squats/Space Dwarfs and I was shocked. 

Now I knew I had alot (Late 2013 I went on a Squat binge buy/trade) but looking though the bags I noticed I had bought bits that I couldn't remember buying (Squat Servitors, Exo-Trikes for example)..

I should really get these finished and on the newly put up display shelves methinks. Of course only painted figures go on my shelves/display cabinets so it's time for a revamp and sort everything I have (And would like to get for that matter)

20 Bikes inc Living Ancestor Bike+Sidecar, Warlord Plus 4 Heavy Weapon Trikes

Now as I don't play current 40k and doubt I'll get to play RT or 2nd Ed anytime soon I won't be getting done to a army list/codex/book but will just equip and group them in units that please me.



Converted Warlord hiding next to a Thudd Gun

Exo Bikes, Servitors, more Bikes, Power armoued feckers



I'm in no doubt this project will take a better part of a year to finish but it'll be a fun one... I hope..
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...