Wednesday 4 February 2015

SAGA: 4pts Viking Warband complete


Arhhh that feels good, it's been awhile since I first started this Warband and to have them finished at last (6 weeks for just 21 figures ugh!) of course I still have 2pts left to paint for larger games (Not that my regular players play more then 4pts) but they can wait.

The last 8 to be finished were the Viking Bondi (Warriors) these are Gripping Beast Dark Age Warrior plastics. Yes I'd preferred to run all metals but I'm on a Budget after all plus these got picked up at Orcs Nest on Black Friday.



While the details are quite soft and flat I'm happy with them and ready for a 3-way SAGA game tonight against some Welsh and Anglo-Danes. It'll be odd using Vikings for the first time and against Anglo-Danish my first faction I played SAGA with.

Anyway enjoy and I'm off to pick another project to work on... I only have 1 or 2 to choose from honest guv! *Coughs*
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...