Friday 20 February 2015

Some days you can't help but smile

Some days you can't help but smile

... And today is one of them.

Yep that arrived at my door this morning all the way from Canada (By surface mail & took 6 weeks). I have never owned wither RoC books and if I'm honest with their pricetags I never expected to either.

But I got this in a part trade for my Undead army so it's all gravy.

So what else turned up at my door this morning?


Yep custom pink Blood Bowl dice, a steal at only 99p (Oh I got some green ones too for the same price)

There is more..


Yep a sealed pack of Citadel Judge Dredd Kleggs, I have 7 Kleggs now in total so doubt I'll open these anytime soon but they are nice to have :)

Ok enough gloating... What? It my Blog I'm allowed too! heh
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...