Saturday 21 March 2015

Necromunda: Pit Slaves Pt.4


The Pit Slaves have not been forgotten  and work continues on the ever growing gang, i just can't stop adding figures from the lead pile. While it's nice to get the leadpile smaller I should be finishing other projects first heh.

Full gang so far, 3 left to finish.
Pit Slave and 2 Hired Badskins

The Pit Slave is a converted Reaper Super Villain with a head swap and weapon added, the first Badskin (Hired Ratskin) is a Confrontation Ratskin which I picked up for £1 because he was broken, I replaced his broken arm with a Mechatendril from a Inquisitor 54mm Tech Priest. Last is Demonblade Vengequan Chief which makes a rather cool looking Badskin, well at least to me anyway.


I also had a chance to finish up some scatter terrain, I think basing them makes them look 100 times better in my eyes, what do you think?


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...