Tuesday 28 April 2015

WEG Star Wars - Darth Vader, 501st Stormtroopers & Han Solo


It's been all go the last few days painting the WEG goodies I've been getting in trades/sales, as it's all been coming in piecemeal I've been choosing bits to paint almost at random.

But I have finished a few bits and I'm quite pleased with them, gaming standard is the key here for not going crazy painting a smaller scale then most my chosen Sci Fi (Too be fair though I have done alot of 6mm, 15mm and 20mm so you'd think I be used to painting small by now eh?)

Darth Vader & 2 Stormtroopers of the 501st ''Vaders Fist''



I quite enjoyed painting up the Stormtroopers, just as well as I have a good 20 more to paint up. I decided to make them the 501st also known as ''Vaders Fist'' so to denote this I gave them black shoulder pads



Vader while a great little sculpt was bloody boring (And easy) to paint being mostly black. I doubt he'll get many games in though as having a Dark Lord of the Sith running round in a skirmish game may unbalanced it somewhat heh.

Of course since I'm using my own Universe/EU rather then the movies this does leave space for a Villian or 2. 

On my list to convert up is a Dark Jedi (Jedi failed in their training and took the easy way), a Sith (Too get around the rule of 2 they won't be a Banite Sith so therefore won't follow this rule) and some Bounty Hunters

Anyway I also finished painting Mr Han Solo who was also a rather simple paint job, also half way though Chewie but I'll save him for another post



Thanks for looking, and comments always welcome :)
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...