Sunday 7 June 2015

WEG - Star Wars: Denizen Minitures




The Denizen Fantasy and Sci-Fi figures date from around the mid 1980's. The company is still in business and these figures are still available. Chub Pearson owns the company and sculpted nearly all of the figures.

As with other companies of their time they are scaled 25mm, but not quite 25mm truescale as there heads tend to be on tad large size.

Anyway for my ongoing Star Wars project I wanted some armoured elite quick response/bodyguard Rebels. Now as WEG never made anything I felt suitable I had to look elsewhere.

25mm Sci-Fi (Let alone Truescale) is rather hard to come by these days as most companies favour 28mm-32mm Heroic made popular by Citadel/GW.

Anyway to cut a long story short I bought some of these:


The scale isn't too bad and not noticeable in game, plus I get some cheap Grav Speeders withut paying a arm/leg & left n00t for the WEG ones if/when they pop up on the market.



Simple paintjob matching the rest of my modified Rebel Uniforms and I'm rather happy other all. I have a few more Denizen figures both Gravs & Troopers plus a few other bits to use as Fridge elements like Bounty Hunters/Mercs.

Thanks for looking!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...