Saturday 25 July 2015

Vallejo Special Effects Set Review


So it's time for another Chico's Paint Review, you can view the others linked below:


This time we are going to focus on the Vallejo Special Effects set.


This set of colours are a specially formulated to produce the specific qualities of blood, scabs, vomit, rust and verdigris.


Contents:

Rotten White
Rust
Fresh Blood
Dried Blood
Vomit
Verdigris
Dry Rust
Chipping Medium

Painted By Angel Giraldez
I have to say I'm rather impressed with the set so far with both Dry Rust & Dry Blood getting the most use from me.

While special effects paints or technical paints if you prefer aren't new they really do add a interesting tool to your box of tricks and what's better is that you can pick up the full set for less then £16 which lets face it OoaB readers I can't say no to a bargain.. or being a cheap bastard at times hehe

I think one of the best quotes I've seen about this set is:

''Oh great, I've been looking for realistic Vomit paint for years'' 

Ummm.. okies.. let hope he's a Nurgle player or that's got strange real fast.

Anyway boys and girls, I recommend this set it's easy to use and rather low cost. So It gets a Chico Rating of 4.5 out of 5.

Thanks for looking!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...