Sunday, 18 October 2015

Orctober 2015 Pt.3 - Looks like meat's back on the menu boys!


As promised a update of my Warmaster LotR Orc army, it's slow going but I'm rather enjoying seeing it build up. 

Plus as I have so many units I can jump from one to another if a unit get boring or the colour starts to hurt my wee eyes, so I'm much further along then the finished picture look as I have 4/5 WIP units as well :)




So far I have to say the Warg Riders ''The Wolves of Isengard'' to be my favourite painted so far.





Well I hope for the next update to have a few more units finished, so long as I don't get distracted hehe.

Anyway thanks for looking!

5 comments:

  1. thoroughly enjoying these postings Chico. Lots to see and admire, especially on some of those character minis. Your painting style really works wonderfully well upon these little beauties - though my fave is the Frost Giant.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your output is nothing short of incredible

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Na my output is rather low of late,just havn't had the willpower to rack on that much.

      Delete
  3. Just caught up with the blog. Congrats on the new job! Lots of work been going on for the hobby. But I have to say, Warmaster?! Damn you Chico, damn you to hell! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...