Thursday 22 October 2015

Tale of 4 Oldhammer Gamers - Pt.6 - Hobgoblin Army


'Ello my sexy and lovable readers of OoaB!

To refresh your memory the 4 of us (James from Realm of Chaos 80's, Steve from Eldritch Epistles & The Warlord named as Paul from The Blackhole) are all taking part in a Oldhammer version of the iconic Tales of 4 Gamers.

The end reasult will be a 4 way Battle Royal at Bring Out Your Lead 2016.

This is now my 3 months instalment (I'm working one month ahead of everyone else at current).

So this is my complete force so far around 300-350 points (Yup Hobbos are cheap).

Forgive the worse then normal pictures, for the life of me I couldn't get a good shot.

Oh well! It nothing your not used to by reading this Blog heh



Next lot I might try and paint some of the RoR Hobgoblins for a Elite Hobyar unit.

Well thanks for looking!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...