Thursday, 16 June 2016

Horus Heresy: Emperor's Children Project


Bit of a long due post this one (Along with a few other posts I need to do).

Anyway if you remember at the beginning of the year I started painting some Forgeworld bits along with some of the then new BaC plastics.

Once a month or so I'd crack them out and paint a bit then put them away while other more pressing projects got my interest.

Anyway at long last I have a sizeable amount painted, enough for some pictures!











Along way to go yet before I have a playable force but that doesn't concern me much, along slow burn project.

Thanks for looking!

Ta Ta for now!

10 comments:

  1. "A long way to go before you have a playable force ?"
    That looks like a fucking army to me ! I have to confes sI don't know much (if at all) about HH rules but there seems to be quite enough to chew here !
    I'm not much into HH stuff to be honest but this army looks truly nice with bits of old and new blending well with one another.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers bud, 30k suffers alot from being a ''grand spectacle'' game where it's designed for people to run big toys and large point costs and unit sizes. Avg point games are around 2.25k-2.5k, if I counted the Illegal Squad sizes in the picture in my total points costs this would be around 1.5k-1.8k.

      Delete
  2. That's a fine collection of figures, nice to see some vintage vehicles getting a new lease of life.
    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Always loved the older tanks and they have never left my collection, the Landraider I bought way back in 02 off ebay (For £12) and needed so much work it sat in my bitsbox since then :).

      Delete
  3. Super cool! Right, you got a damn army there, and I love it, it's full of flavour!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great work bud, always liked the Emperors Children myself.

    I look forward to seeing a few more posts about the growing project.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look great, love the purple scheme and the mechanical bases, smashing :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I have to say I do love those resin bases and have used them for many projects over the years.

      Delete