Wednesday, 20 July 2016

Konflikt '47/Bolt Action Mid-Late War Germans


So it's been a bit dead on here eh?

I just haven't been painting much other then some BA/K'47 Germans and 50 odd Zombies for the Judge Dredd game at this years BOYL (That's going to be a epic game if I do say so myself).

I'm now just waiting for the K'47 release to get the Weird units and I'm calling this force done.

Then it's on to some Werebear led Soviets ;D












Thanks for looking and I hope to see many of you at BOYL in 2 weeks!

3 comments:

  1. A smashing looking collection there mate!

    Love all the interesting different vehicles and the basing on the troops is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an incredible looking force! Congratulations - I hope you have a lot of fun with them.
    I'm trying to motivate myself to start (for the first time) on painting some minis for Bolt Action, so this is great inspiration for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smashing stuff, loads of character :-)

    ReplyDelete