Saturday 19 November 2016

Bolt Action/K'47 Free French - French Foreign Legion


Long time no post eh?

I could make an excuse but the simple reason is I'm just tired of ''Oldhammer''.

Still love the older mini's but the rules ain't my thing (Outside of Necromunda & Mordheim) and getting a game of anything was rather few and far between.

Top that off with no money, having to buy a new Laptop and thinning of my collections I'm just enjoying some Historic based systems (Well loosely Historic-skinned) in the form of Bolt Action V.2, TANKS (15mm small Tank Battles) & K'47.

Still it ain't all bad I've painted up 4 large BA forces so far (Late War Winter Germans, Early War Winter Soviets, Home Guard & Free French.

As Free French is what I'm doing now here's where they are now:

Yep my pictures are still shite, so here's some more :D






Still along way to go for this force as it's actually quite enjoyable to paint and collect.

The joy of not spending hours hunting out OOP miniatures on trade groups and Ebay and just going to a webstore and buying everything new and cheap (Oh I will always do everything on a budget).

So will this be a clean break from Oldhammer collecting/gaming?

Nope but I'm enjoying the break.

Anyway thanks for looking C&C welcome
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...