Monday 6 March 2017

Back of Beyond - Chinese Nationalists


So it's been a wee while since I posted,

So ummm..

Hi?

Hehe

Anyway the reason for my lack of posts is that my Hobby mojo got up and fucked off for awhile.

Combined with only getting a single game in since November it was time to do something drastic..

I've since sold off a good percentage of my collections (Chico's Ebay goodies) as alot of it was just gathering dust and acting like a ball and chain holding my now fucked off mojo.

It's really quite freeing get rid of the toys and now I have hobby space it's time to get some projects going.

First up will be some BoB Chinese, but I still have some Oldhammer projects planned (Slanneshi Dark Elves, Blood Bowl Humans)


So what will I be painting?







These are my first lot I've got coming from a very nice deal on the Lead Adventure Forum.

They will be painted up as 1935-39 Northern Chinese Nationists in Winter Uniform.

 They'll be guild using the Bolt Action Empire in Flame lists but too be honest I doubt I'd play them much as I have 4 other Bolt Action forces and I they don't get used enough as it is hehe.

Anyway thanks for looking and hopefully I should be back posting a new post every week.

P.s go buy my stuff!!!

Ta Ta for now!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...