Saturday 11 March 2017

Back of Beyond - Chinese Painted Pt.1


'Ello loyal readers, today I bring you pictures of some painted toys.

These were great fun to paint and I have to say it I'm loving painting on a Grey Primer (Halfords for the record).

So want to see them?

No?

Ok that was harsh, sad now.

Sod it here's some pics anyway!


As you can see they came out a tad more blue then I was expecting but I quite like it, I used a old Citadel Shadow Grey for the base then black washed and re highlighted up.




The skin was a pain but in the end I settled for a English Uniform base with mixed in VGC Tanned Flesh. The Khaki was simple with just VMC Khaki over the grey base with white added to highlight.


The base are rather simple too, and that's Vallejo Grey Pumice on a grey base with Army Painter Silver white tuffs.



Well thanks for looking and hopefully they were worth yourtime.

Ta Ta for now.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...