Wednesday 15 March 2017

Back of Beyond - Chinese Painted Pt.2


Good Morning/Afternoon my loyal OoaB'ers!

New week & a new post (Yes I know it's Wednesday but I didn't want to post too early and flood you with my awesomeness).

So carrying on with the BoB Chinese and it's starting to look like a force.


So first up is a Captain/Commander/Other with 2 assistants with WW1 era Submachine guns and his trusty Umbrella.

Yeah I know, I taken another uniform liberty with painting the Adrian-style helmets blue. Didn't fancy green or black.





9 rank and file Nationalists, another 5 left to complete this Squad including a Banner and Bugler.

I will have 2 Squads with this set up when I'm all done 



A MMG/HMG depending on rules/fluff, still need a 3rd crewman which I didn't get in my trade.

I've also started on 2 hand painted banners which I'm not happy with but alas I have no printer so they will have to do (Pictures next time).

Well thanks for looking.

Ta Ta for now!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...