Thursday, 23 March 2017

Bolt Action: German Armour


In July last year I posted up a Blog post showing off my German force for BA/K'47.

Now I wasn't happy with it and I ended up paint stripping them and separating the force into two, a K'47 army which also serves as a BA Last Levy force with changing up the units (Remove Volksstrum & add in Heavy Armoured Inf or vice versa) pictures of those to come.

The 2nd force were turned into a Ostfront Mid-Late War Winter force.

Today I finished the last but of Armour in the form of a Stummel.

So here's all the Armour done:


Now depending on the era of the Armour (Mid or Late) it's either a Grey or Middlestone (Green/Yellow) basecoat which has been Winter whitewashed and frosted.







In the next few days I should be finishing the Infantry as well, been a long journey repainting these but well worth it methinks.

Ta Ta for now!

6 comments:

  1. These all look well good Chico! Winter is definitely the way to go as far as I'm concerned with Bolt Action. Fun to paint up, cool infantry sculpts and looks just terrific on a Winter theme'd table. I need to get back to my own Winter Germans.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yeah all but 2 (French & Last Levy) of my 6 BA Forces are winter themed. As for the minis then I agree the Winter Infantry are always more interesting if more of a pain in the ass too paint.

      Delete
  2. Looking good, Chico. The Winter cammo looks beautiful. Got to love a bit of armour, especially when it's that good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankies, I said to the Wife I like a bit of armour.. so she bought me a chainmail codpiece ;) Chaffs a bit hehe

      Delete
  3. Love the distressed look of the winter colours, looks really good :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks it's all a damn lot easier then painting Camo :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...