Monday 27 March 2017

Bolt Action: German Winter Wehrmacht


So the last Blog Post I showed you all my WW2 Winter German Armour, now here's the the Wehrmacht Infantry to go with it.




So we have 4 Squads each with 2 SMG's and a LMG. most games I run double Platoons (So I can get more Armour in the game) so these always get used but sometimes only as 6 man Squads without Panzerfausts at smaller point games.



Notice no Assault Rifles? Even though I tend to play Late War I'm just not a fan of them in BA2 (Big Nerf) and much rather save a few points and run SMG's.


Snipers, Panzerschreck, Light Mortar and Officers.

Honestly while I love the figures the LM and PS never get used, never have the spare points sadly.


Whats a German force without a MMG or 2 eh? I always try to include one if I can, plus with the MMG/Pivot boost of BA2 they aren't that bad.



Right-o next post I'll be going back to the Chinese and boy have I been bust with them :)

Ta Ta for now.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...