Wednesday 25 October 2017

Oldhammer meets Kings of War - Twilight Kin Pt.2


Welcome boys and girls to the Den of Vice and Dice. mind your footing  though as someone forgot to put away the whips and chains.

So despite my Mother and Aunt being up from Devon taking up alot of my free time I've still managed a small amount of hobby time and most of it with the Dark Elves.


I finished off the Regiment of Warriors/Buccaneers and a Troop of Crossbowmen.




But the biggest thing I did was magnetise all the bases and trays. It was a project that I have never done before so was quite nervous about starting it.


I also went with Magnetic sheeting and squares cut to the base sizes rather then the more modern way of Rare Earth magnets and steel sheeting.

After a little playing around It was easy enough and now transporting these is going to be a blast :)


Up next to paint is a Bolt Thrower which I've also magnetised the crew, so suitable for older WhFB and KoW. Plus my favourite Dark Elf mini the Talisman 3rd Sorceress, I'm also quite fond of the Witch Elf too so I'm now on the hurt for her so if you have one spare please let me know.

That's your lot for today, remember comments welcome and it's what keeps me motivated.

Ta Ta for now!
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...